We perform many types of soft tissue surgeries at our clinic. Soft tissue surgeries are those that are not associated with bone. These surgeries can provide many benefits to pets. Our veterinary hospital offers:
– Stenotic nares
– Eyelid masses
– Cherry eye repair
– Ear hematoma repair
– Nasopharyngeal polyp removal
– Anal gland removal
– Umbilical, inguinal and perineal hernia repairs
– Prepucial advancement
– Cryptorchid neuters
– Gastrotomy/enterotomy/bowel resection (foreign body removal)
– Bladder surgery/bladder stone removal
– Mass/tumor removal
– WE DO NOT perform: declaw, debark, ear or tail docking.
Probably the most common soft tissue surgery performed on pets is the removal of masses, or lumps. Most of these masses, once removed and tested, are found to be benign (nonharmful); however, occasionally they are more serious. Early removal and accurate diagnosis of a lump is necessary to improve the outcome in your pet if the mass is cancerous.
Please contact us if you’d like to discuss how soft tissue surgery might be able to help your pet.